Little All Sports offers a multi-sports programme of activities that promote girls and boys aged 16 months to 7 years to get actively involved in movement and games. Pre-School sessions run at the 4th Walton Scout Hut on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and are term-time only, age specific and action packed allowing development from basic jumping, catching, throwing, hitting, kicking, rolling and balancing by learning a variety of different sporting skills, which children can develop through having fun with mini sports of basketball, football, cricket, tennis, athletics and gymnastics. Check out their website for more information, and a list of what is on offer includes:
Pre-School Sessions at 4th Walton Scout Hut:
- 16 mths - 2½ years on Mondays at 10 - 10:45am, Wednesdays at 9:15 - 10am and Fridays at 11 - 11:45am
- 16 mths - 3½ years (mixed) on Fridays at 9:10 - 9:50am
- 2½ - 3½ years on Mondays at 11 - 11:45am, Wednesdays at 10:15 - 11am and Fridays at 10 - 10:45am
- 3 - 4 years on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:15 - 2:15pm
After School Clubs at Bell Farm Primary School:
- Reception only on Mondays at 3:30 - 4:30pm
- Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 on Tuesdays at 3:30 - 4:30pm
After School Clubs at 4th Walton Scout Hut:
- Reception, Year 1 and year 2 on Wednesdays at 4 -5pm
Sessions for Walton Children's Centre and Little Tinkers on Tuesday mornings.
Parties for children aged 2 - 10 years: Can be tailored to your child’s needs - fun and energetic, with a mixture of warm up games, sporty games and finish off with the very big parachute!